Lucent AP-450 Router Questions... - Routers

This is a discussion on Lucent AP-450 Router Questions... - Routers ; I've some questions regarding a Lucent AP-450 Router system. Wading through the 600+ page manual is daunting, so if someone has some familiarity with this device I'd love to ask you a few questions. (Note: the questions are specific to ...

  1. Lucent AP-450 Router Questions...

    I've some questions regarding a Lucent AP-450 Router system. Wading
    through the 600+ page manual is daunting, so if someone has some
    familiarity with this device I'd love to ask you a few questions.

    (Note: the questions are specific to this device, not general
    routing/firewall/NAT questions.)

  2. Re: Lucent AP-450 Router Questions...

    Haven't used it but you might check this:

    http://www.fixya.com/support/p257076...8289056_router

    Ed

    "PeterD" wrote in message
    > I've some questions regarding a Lucent AP-450 Router system. Wading
    > through the 600+ page manual is daunting, so if someone has some
    > familiarity with this device I'd love to ask you a few questions.
    >
    > (Note: the questions are specific to this device, not general
    > routing/firewall/NAT questions.)

  3. Re: Lucent AP-450 Router Questions...

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:28:57 -0700, "Ed in Calif"
    wrote:

    >Haven't used it but you might check this:
    >
    >http://www.fixya.com/support/p257076...8289056_router
    >

    >Ed

    Looked at their page, but they don't have any info specific to the
    Lucent AP 450. All searches return hits for other products.

+ Reply to Thread