  2. Re: router with Fax function

    From: "Robert"

    | I'm looking for a new router and would like to know if
    | there are routers with a FAX function.
    |
    | I want this FAX function because i'm receiving about
    | 25 - 50 Fax messages a day.
    |
    | The Draytek Vigor 2910v and a AVM model 7270
    | do have FAX option but are there more routers with FAX ?
    |
    | Rob

    I think you are confused. The Draytek Vigor 2910v may support a "Fax/Modem" but that is for
    Dial-Up capabilities. Internet/Broadband Routers are not fax devices. You want a separate
    fax system or put a fax/modem in a PC. It does support a kind of fax to Internet through
    ITU standard T.38 and is not standard "fax" -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.38

    --
    Dave