Cisco 851w - Routers

This is a discussion on Cisco 851w - Routers ; Hi, doe's anyone have a link to a good or bad review about a Cisco 851w and possibly where you could buy them second hand as in how much not a quote. Cheers...

  1. Cisco 851w

    Hi, doe's anyone have a link to a good or bad review about a Cisco 851w
    and possibly where you could buy them second hand as in how much not a
    quote.

    Cheers

  2. Re: Cisco 851w

    Any wrote:
    > Hi, doe's anyone have a link to a good or bad review about a Cisco 851w
    > and possibly where you could buy them second hand as in how much not a
    > quote.
    >
    > Cheers

    Hi, dunno about reviews, but IMHO best second hand offers are in ebay. I
    just got 871 with ip sec ios for $240.

+ Reply to Thread