Surecom Gone, closed down..? - Routers

This is a discussion on Surecom Gone, closed down..? - Routers ; I contacted a importer here that list Surecom as one of its products and I asked about support and if they had closed down, they e-mailed me back and they did not know what is going on with Surecom. Many ...

  1. Surecom Gone, closed down..?

    I contacted a importer here that list Surecom as one of its products and I asked about support and
    if they had closed down, they e-mailed me back and they did not know what is going on with Surecom.

    Many dealers here are listing there Routers, this is very bad as there is No support any more,
    unless some other firm has taken over there products but Google searches so far do show this.

  2. Re: Surecom Gone, closed down..?

    On Mar 14, 9:53*am, no...@noone.com wrote:
    > I contacted a importer here that list Surecom as one of its products and Iasked about support and
    > if they had closed down, they e-mailed me back and they did not know what is going on with Surecom.
    >
    > Many dealers here are listing *there Routers, this is very bad as there is No support any more,
    > unless some other firm has taken over there products but Google searches so far do show this.

    The company had some major problems in their China factory and cause
    the company to go down. Let me know if you are distributing networking
    products and I can help you to switch.

    Steven

+ Reply to Thread