Monitoring - Routers

This is a discussion on Monitoring - Routers ; Hi we have a backup connection on our network with a extra internet connection, we are using Servers Alive to monitor our network. The question is how can i check if the second (backup) router is connected to the internet. ...

  1. Monitoring

    Hi we have a backup connection on our network with a extra internet
    connection, we are using Servers Alive to monitor our network. The question
    is how can i check if the second (backup) router is connected to the
    internet. Does anyone have any suggestions.

    ?

    Thx
    Nichlas Holm Jørgensen

  2. Re: Monitoring

    On Feb 4, 4:50*am, "Nachen" wrote:
    > Hi we have a backup connection on our network with a extra internet
    > connection, we are using Servers Alive to monitor our network. The question
    > is how can i check if the second (backup) router is connected to the
    > internet. Does anyone have any suggestions.
    >
    > ?
    >
    > Thx
    > Nichlas Holm Jørgensen

    Script that will change your route?