Netgear Routers - Routers

This is a discussion on Netgear Routers - Routers ; Does anyone know if the AC Adapter is the same for the WRG614 and the WGT624? I lost the AC Adapter while not using it and I need to find a router that uses the same. Thanks....

  1. Netgear Routers

    Does anyone know if the AC Adapter is the same for the WRG614 and the
    WGT624?

    I lost the AC Adapter while not using it and I need to find a router that
    uses the same.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Netgear Routers

    Look at the power rating of the router, and the power rating of the adapter.

    :
    : I lost the AC Adapter while not using it and I need to find a router that
    : uses the same.
    :
    : Thanks.
    :