router usable with openwrt and the ability to connect a hard drive - Routers

This is a discussion on router usable with openwrt and the ability to connect a hard drive - Routers ; i'm searching for a router that is able to run openwrt and able toonnect a hard disk drive. i want to run an apache web server and a filezilla ftp server. can you propose one to me?...

  1. router usable with openwrt and the ability to connect a hard drive

    i'm searching for a router that is able to run openwrt and able toonnect
    a hard disk drive. i want to run an apache web server and a filezilla
    ftp server. can you propose one to me?

  2. Re: router usable with openwrt and the ability to connect a hard drive

    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert Landa View Post
    i'm searching for a router that is able to run openwrt and able toonnect
    a hard disk drive. i want to run an apache web server and a filezilla
    ftp server. can you propose one to me?
    Asus wl500gp has worked well for me with openwrt rc9

+ Reply to Thread