Hi,
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but the newsgroup server I am on is
limited.

I have a set up that is causing me some problems. I will alter the IP's for
security and sorry if I have guessed anyone's IP.

I have a Cisco 2811 (I don't have access to this) the IP of this wan and LAN
side is: 82.151.222.241
I have 2 router/firewalls off this, router/firewall #1 is 82.151.222.242 /29
and router/firewall #2 is 82.151.222.243 /29
The LAN side of router/firewall #1 is 10.0.0.x and the LAN side of
router/firewall #2 is 192.168.200.x

Here is the problem.
Our MX points to 82.151.222.242 now this was all fine until I added the
other router/firewall, now router/firewall #2 is trying to pick up the port
25 and as this is not configured for anything other than SIP so it is
dropping the connection, so mail is not getting delivered.

Have I configured this wrong, or is there a better way I should be doing
this? It is not possible to configure router/firewall #2 to pick up the
email as the LAN side is not the same IP range as the servers.

Any help would be great.

Thank you in advance.

--
Kind Regards