firmware wrv54g - Routers

  1. firmware wrv54g

    is there any 3rd party firmware for wrv54g? I'd like to have wpa2 and
    speedboost...

    Dave.

  2. Re: firmware wrv54g

    0.24 seconds with google , http://wrt54g.thermoman.de/
    lots more there, have a search before posting please

    "Dave" wrote in message
    news:47233607$0$26362$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    > is there any 3rd party firmware for wrv54g? I'd like to have wpa2 and
    > speedboost...
    >
    > Dave.
    >

    > --

  3. Re: firmware wrv54g

    well Tony - have a more careful look at my post before posting please

    I said wrV 54g not wrT 54g and I meant that...

    google does hit some threads (including my post) but the results are pretty
    indirectly related and even some substitute the v for a g like you did.

    Dave.

    "tony h" wrote in message
    > 0.24 seconds with google , http://wrt54g.thermoman.de/
    > lots more there, have a search before posting please
    >
    > "Dave" wrote in message
    > news:47233607$0$26362$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    >> is there any 3rd party firmware for wrv54g? I'd like to have wpa2 and
    >> speedboost...
    >>
    >> Dave.
    >>

    >> --

  4. Re: firmware wrv54g

    Very sorry, Dave, got a bit carried away there.

    dont know if its any use, but http://openixp.devel.phj.hu/cgi-bin/trac.cgi a
    project to use openwrt on the wrv. i dont have this router, so cannot say if
    the site is any good...

  5. Re: firmware wrv54g

    sorry again, looks like a dead site, no f/w images..

  6. Re: firmware wrv54g

    thanks Tony - I've bookmarked it and will see what I can track down.
    Dave.