ClearWire and home network? - Routers

This is a discussion on ClearWire and home network? - Routers ; Since I live in Seattle, I am thinking about leaving Comcast as an Internet Service Provider and moving to ClearWire. But I'm not sure if I can still have a home network the way I do now with a Linksys ...

  1. ClearWire and home network?

    Since I live in Seattle, I am thinking about leaving Comcast as an
    Internet Service Provider and moving to ClearWire. But I'm not sure if I
    can still have a home network the way I do now with a Linksys wireless
    router. Does anyone have any information or suggestions about this?

    Thanks,

    David A.

  2. Re: ClearWire and home network?

    "David Azose" wrote in message
    news:NfKdnaBLDLfvtYHanZ2dnUVZ_tvinZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > Since I live in Seattle, I am thinking about leaving Comcast as an
    > Internet Service Provider and moving to ClearWire. But I'm not sure if I
    > can still have a home network the way I do now with a Linksys wireless
    > router. Does anyone have any information or suggestions about this?

    Reading this http://www.clearwire.com/support/networking.php

    will answer your question ?

+ Reply to Thread