Cascade Routers - Routers

This is a discussion on Cascade Routers - Routers ; I have one VoIP phone box (linksys SPA2012 I belive). It's a wired router. and I have a wireless router. (Linksys WRT54G) I can't seem to get the two to communicate so that I can access the wireless router from ...

  1. Cascade Routers

    I have one VoIP phone box (linksys SPA2012 I belive). It's a wired
    router. and I have a wireless router. (Linksys WRT54G) I can't seem to
    get the two to communicate so that I can access the wireless router
    from my notebook.

    Any suggestions on how to set them up?

    thanks
    LDD

  2. Re: Cascade Routers

    You have to disable DHCP on one of the routers.
    Also must assign both routers a different LAN IP address such as 192.168.1.1
    and 192.168.1.2. Also on the wireless router you must enable the feature to
    allow wireless network clients to access the setup page. "wireless web
    acess"

    This should work for you, or you could just set the wireless router to act
    as a wireless access point.

    wrote in message
    news:1192460319.695597.230850@i13g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...
    >I have one VoIP phone box (linksys SPA2012 I belive). It's a wired
    > router. and I have a wireless router. (Linksys WRT54G) I can't seem to
    > get the two to communicate so that I can access the wireless router
    > from my notebook.
    >
    > Any suggestions on how to set them up?
    >
    > thanks
    > LDD