Router Intermitant - Routers

This is a discussion on Router Intermitant - Routers ; If my wireless router is intermitantly connecting or not connecting to my hi speed cable service, is that a hardware or software issue? The connection is fine if I bypass the router....

  1. Router Intermitant

    If my wireless router is intermitantly connecting or not connecting to my hi
    speed
    cable service, is that a hardware or software issue? The connection is fine if
    I bypass the router.

  2. Re: Router Intermitant

    "sherwindu" wrote in message
    > If my wireless router is intermitantly connecting or not connecting to my
    > hi
    > speed
    > cable service, is that a hardware or software issue? The connection is
    > fine if
    > I bypass the router.

    seem to have answered yuor own question, if it works without the router,
    then the router is at fault.

+ Reply to Thread