Anybody please tell me why am I not able to install red hat into my system. It has ASUS P5KPL-AM IN motherboard. While installing i am hung up in a page that asks for driver. The exact error is "No Driver Found". I am left with 3 option:
1->"Select Driver"- This option has a list of drivers but none of them proceeds all fails
2-> "Use a driver disk"-Here nothing happens the same page comes back
3->"Back".

Please tell if I should do certain updation in driver or...
I have bought the system a month back and facing such problem. Is there anything wrong in the motherboard ?