Bluez on fedora 9 - Redhat

This is a discussion on Bluez on fedora 9 - Redhat ; Hi, I am new to linux. I dont know how to use bluez ,which package to download.Can anybody help me....

  1. Bluez on fedora 9

    Hi,
    I am new to linux. I dont know how to use bluez ,which package to download.Can anybody help me.

  2. Re: Bluez on fedora 9

    Upgrade to something that's not outdated -- Like Fedora 11 or the (soon to be released) Fedora 12. Bluetooth is part of the standard installation on both and in Fedora 12, it's supposed to be loaded only when you need it (leading to faster boot time and less wasted memory if you aren't using it).

+ Reply to Thread