Fedora 9 update problem, xdm problem - Redhat

This is a discussion on Fedora 9 update problem, xdm problem - Redhat ; I updated Fedora core 9 using Kyum. Now my X manger cycles and fails to allow me to get to a login in screen. The best I can tell this is using xdm. In an effort to fix this for ...

  1. Fedora 9 update problem, xdm problem

    I updated Fedora core 9 using Kyum. Now my X manger cycles and fails to
    allow me to get to a login in screen. The best I can tell this is using
    xdm. In an effort to fix this for myself I put core 9 on another hd
    which it works on and tried to find a difference in the xdm folders.
    Xstartup is verbatim. Any ideas would be appreciated.

  2. Re: Fedora 9 update problem, xdm problem

    please try to fix this problem with this command :

    #system-config-display

    keep me posted of its workd finnaly for you

    Best regards
    Unixmen.net team

+ Reply to Thread