Hi guys.

I have a setup with two RHEL4/U7 32 bit WS workstations. One of the WS is
working as a VNC server and the other as a processing station. Both of them
are running GGV version 2.8.0.

I have a problem opening "ggv" from the processing station - it just halts
and doesn't do anything. No outputs to any log or alike. If I try to break
it with CTRL+C it writes:

---
(ggv:7821): Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-main.c: line 329
(bonobo_main_quit): assertion `bonobo_main_loops != NULL' failed
---

Then I looked at the options for GGV and wrote this:

---
myserv:~>
ggv --disable-crash-dialog --sm-disable --disable-sound --oaf-private --g-fatal-warnings
Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-main.c: line 329 (bonobo_main_quit):
assertion Bonobo_main_loops != NULL' failed
aborting...
The program 'gnome_segv' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)'.
(Details: serial 168 error_code 10 request_code 129 minor_code 5)
---

If I startup "ggv" from the VNC server there is no problem! I have tried to
copy the ggv file from the VNC server to the processing server but with the
same result.

I am using this Xvnc version:

---
Xvnc version 4.0 - built Feb 21 2008 11:37:07
Underlying X server release 60801000, The X.Org Foundation
---

Can anyone see any obvious problems in the above?