Show partition in linux - Redhat

This is a discussion on Show partition in linux - Redhat ; Good morning sir,,, I am Milan soni. I am in T.Y.B.C.A... I am insttaed ubuntu and redhat and x.p ... I want to see and use windows partition in linux how to do I??? I heard disk mount but I ...

  1. Show partition in linux

    Good morning sir,,,

    I am Milan soni.
    I am in T.Y.B.C.A...

    I am insttaed ubuntu and redhat and x.p ...

    I want to see and use windows partition in linux how to do I???

    I heard disk mount but I don't know how to do it???

    Plz help me sir,,,

    I love linux but some resons I need to use Windows so ...

    if u give me this answer then i can do better prectice in linux

    Thak you....

  2. Re: Show partition in linux

    milansonibca@gmail.com wrote:
    > Good morning sir,,,
    >
    > I am Milan soni.
    > I am in T.Y.B.C.A...
    >
    > I am insttaed ubuntu and redhat and x.p ...
    >
    > I want to see and use windows partition in linux how to do I???
    >
    > I heard disk mount but I don't know how to do it???
    >
    > Plz help me sir,,,
    >
    > I love linux but some resons I need to use Windows so ...
    >
    > if u give me this answer then i can do better prectice in linux
    >
    > Thak you....

    You need to read the manual pages for 'fdisk', including the 'fdisk -l'
    command, and the man pages for 'mount' and 'fstab'.

    For example, if you installed Ubuntu on top of a machine with Windows already
    installed:

    man fdisk mount fstab
    fdisk -l # this would should a FAT or NTFS partition at someplace like /dev/ada1
    mkdir /mnt/dos
    mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/dos
    ls /mnt/dos

    There are many, many more options available, but they depend on just what
    you're trying to do.

+ Reply to Thread