10 Ways Google's Chrome Browser will Change the Web - Redhat

This is a discussion on 10 Ways Google's Chrome Browser will Change the Web - Redhat ; Google announced the release of their new Chrome web browser. This new new entry into the browser wars is certain to... http://linugadgetech.blogspot.com/20...hrome-browser- changes.html...

  1. 10 Ways Google's Chrome Browser will Change the Web

    Google announced the release of their new Chrome web browser.
    This new new entry into the browser wars is certain to...

    http://linugadgetech.blogspot.com/20...hrome-browser-
    changes.html

  2. Re: 10 Ways Google's Chrome Browser will Change the Web

    "Linerd Gadgetech" wrote in message
    > Google announced the release of their new Chrome web browser.
    > This new new entry into the browser wars is certain to...
    >
    > http://linugadgetech.blogspot.com/20...hrome-browser-
    > changes.html

    link fixed:

    http://linugadgetech.blogspot.com/20...r-changes.html

  3. Re: 10 Ways Google's Chrome Browser will Change the Web

    philo wrote:

    > "Linerd Gadgetech" wrote in message
    >> Google announced the release of their new Chrome web browser.
    >> This new new entry into the browser wars is certain to...
    >>
    >> http://linugadgetech.blogspot.com/20...hrome-browser-
    >> changes.html
    >>

    > link fixed:

    http://linugadgetech.blogspot.com/20...r-changes.html

    Do we care until there is a Linux version? I'm not going to run a bug
    ridden OS just to get a little glitz! Also, most of those ways are
    extentions on current offerings, so changing the web is an unrealistic hope
    (you know, that word that hopeless people use to feel better).

+ Reply to Thread