how to install fedora - Redhat

This is a discussion on how to install fedora - Redhat ; how to install fedora operation system with my existing window operation system.?...

  1. how to install fedora

    how to install fedora operation system with my existing window
    operation system.?

  2. Re: how to install fedora

    On 09/06/2008 01:55 AM, mr.vindesh sent:
    > how to install fedora operation system with my existing window
    > operation system.?

    Hello mr.vindesh:

    You would like to make a "Dual Boot" system.

    Make a backup from your Windows system just in case you make a mistake.

    Do you have enough free space on your existing hard disk drive to spare
    for Fedora 9? Approximately 8 to 20GB as a start? Or, can you
    install another hard disk drive, that could be devoted to Fedora?

    Use Google: "Installing Fedora with Windows". Read a few of the
    different author's procedures. Become familiar with what you will do.

    Choose the procedure that seems the most understandable and that you are
    the most comfortable with.

    Welcome to the wonderful world of Fedora Linux.

    --
    1PW

    @?6A62?FEH9E=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

+ Reply to Thread