Does anyone know how to install and set either of these up under Fedora 8?
Ordinarily I have no problem figuring this stuff out but I can't seem to be able
to find either of these in any of the repos. Assuming that there just are NOT
any RPM's out there, where exactly do you find the sources for the compile? If
you do compile from source will I need to re-compile every time there is a
kernel update?

I have found loads of articles about AUFS and Unionfs by searching Google, but
all of them start off with the assumption that these things are already
available on your machine? What I need is a howto on getting it installed in
the first place!

Miguel