Open Source Accounting Software - Redhat

This is a discussion on Open Source Accounting Software - Redhat ; Anybody could please suggest me a good Web Based Open Source Accounting Software for small business using Linux? I want something like QuickBooks but web based and open source....

  1. Open Source Accounting Software

    Anybody could please suggest me a good Web Based Open Source
    Accounting Software for small business using Linux? I want something
    like QuickBooks but web based and open source.

  2. Re: Open Source Accounting Software

    I am also interested on any non-web based open source accounting
    software that can be installed on windows XP but using Linux as the
    database server.

+ Reply to Thread