Fedora Core 8 - Redhat

This is a discussion on Fedora Core 8 - Redhat ; I have a bit of an issue with Fedora Core 8. It seems that my repos are all out of whack, and thus I am not able to add software. I am not too concerned as I think I have ...

  1. Fedora Core 8

    I have a bit of an issue with Fedora Core 8.
    It seems that my repos are all out of whack, and thus
    I am not able to add software. I am not too concerned
    as I think I have all that I need right now. However,
    due to the fact that my repos are messed up, I
    am not able to do any updates.

    My question is, is there a place where I can
    download the repos for Fedora Core 8 that
    work properly?

    * Cranky Geeks Rule http://www.crankygeeks.com
    * I want to be a Cranky Geek
    * running Ubuntu 8.04, Windows Vista and Mac OS X
    * on one wireless network, all talking nicely

  2. Re: Fedora Core 8

    CGeek Wannabe writes:

    > I have a bit of an issue with Fedora Core 8.
    > It seems that my repos are all out of whack, and thus
    > I am not able to add software. I am not too concerned
    > as I think I have all that I need right now. However,
    > due to the fact that my repos are messed up, I
    > am not able to do any updates.
    >
    > My question is, is there a place where I can
    > download the repos for Fedora Core 8 that
    > work properly?

    They were working a few days ago.

    I get the message:

    HTTP Error 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable

    I suggest waiting a bit and then try again.

+ Reply to Thread