iptables redirect question - Redhat

This is a discussion on iptables redirect question - Redhat ; Hi- I'm wondering if there is a way to use iptables to redirect new tcp connections coming in on a specific port to another port. thanks in advance, y...

  1. iptables redirect question

    Hi-

    I'm wondering if there is a way to use iptables to redirect new tcp
    connections coming in on a specific port to another port.

    thanks in advance,

  2. Re: iptables redirect question

    Yah Navatkah wrote:

    > I'm wondering if there is a way to use iptables to redirect new tcp
    > connections coming in on a specific port to another port.

    There is quite many web pages taking up this, if you don't want to read all
    the heavy documentation at www.iptables.org, then take a look at:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=iptab...-US:unofficial

    --

    //Aho

  3. Re: iptables redirect question

    Yah Navatkah wrote:
    > I'm wondering if there is a way to use iptables to redirect new tcp
    > connections coming in on a specific port to another port.

    Set up any match you want, then use the target REDIRECT.
    man iptables for more info.

  4. Re: iptables redirect question

    Thanks to all for the input!

    Allen Kistler wrote:
    > Yah Navatkah wrote:
    >
    >> I'm wondering if there is a way to use iptables to redirect new
    >> tcp connections coming in on a specific port to another port.

    > Set up any match you want, then use the target REDIRECT.
    > man iptables for more info.

+ Reply to Thread