linux Adobe default paper always US letter - Redhat

This is a discussion on linux Adobe default paper always US letter - Redhat ; I have Adobe 8 under Red Hat with CUPS for printing. The default printer paper is US letter, but I am not in USA. Every other program prints A4 by default, but not Adobe. I added LANG and LC_PAPER to ...

  1. linux Adobe default paper always US letter

    I have Adobe 8 under Red Hat with CUPS for printing.
    The default printer paper is US letter, but I am not in USA.
    Every other program prints A4 by default, but not Adobe.
    I added LANG and LC_PAPER to the .cshrc and .profile to
    be sure. I can't find any Adobe configuration file
    that stores the paper size.
    Any ideas where this is hiding?

  2. Re: linux Adobe default paper always US letter

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 03:17:18 -0600, Borked Pseudo Mailed typed this
    message:

    > I have Adobe 8 under Red Hat with CUPS for printing. The default printer
    > paper is US letter, but I am not in USA. Every other program prints A4
    > by default, but not Adobe. I added LANG and LC_PAPER to the .cshrc and
    > .profile to be sure. I can't find any Adobe configuration file that
    > stores the paper size.
    > Any ideas where this is hiding?

    Is there a locale/location/language option in Adobe that you can change
    from US?

+ Reply to Thread