RHEL isolinux.cfg syntax help please - Redhat

This is a discussion on RHEL isolinux.cfg syntax help please - Redhat ; Hi Im trying to create a bootable CD-ROM for RHEL Im my isolinux.cfg theres a bit that says ks= Usually ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg or whatever my kickstart file is called. What are other valid options for ks= ? Reason I want to ...

  1. RHEL isolinux.cfg syntax help please

    Hi

    Im trying to create a bootable CD-ROM for RHEL

    Im my isolinux.cfg theres a bit that says ks=

    Usually ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg or whatever my kickstart file is called.

    What are other valid options for ks= ? Reason I want to know is that
    I've tried this on an external USB DVD-ROM drive and it doesnt seem to
    work. It can't find the kickstart file

    What is the valid syntax for referring to device names in ks= ? I cant
    seem to find documentation about this anywhere ?

  2. Re: RHEL isolinux.cfg syntax help please

    Suk wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Im trying to create a bootable CD-ROM for RHEL
    >
    > Im my isolinux.cfg theres a bit that says ks=
    >
    > Usually ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg or whatever my kickstart file is called.
    >
    > What are other valid options for ks= ? Reason I want to know is that
    > I've tried this on an external USB DVD-ROM drive and it doesnt seem to
    > work. It can't find the kickstart file
    >
    > What is the valid syntax for referring to device names in ks= ? I cant
    > seem to find documentation about this anywhere ?

    Install the anaconda toolkits, and read the documentaion n
    /usr/share/doc/anaconda*/*

+ Reply to Thread