Simplifying Complex Software Demos - Redhat

This is a discussion on Simplifying Complex Software Demos - Redhat ; Our company is in policy and risk management. Elemental Security Platform (ESP) unifies security controls and activity of the network environment. A full ESP implementation requires a complex server environment including hardware, Red Hat Linux and an Oracle database. This ...

  1. Simplifying Complex Software Demos

    Our company is in policy and risk management. Elemental Security Platform (ESP) unifies security controls and activity of the network environment. A full ESP implementation requires a complex server environment including hardware, Red Hat Linux and an Oracle database. This complex implementation makes it difficult for our sales team to quickly and easily demonstrate the companyís solution on-site.

    As a result, sales demos are restricted to remote demos over a VPN connection. They have to spend up to two days at the customerís site to implement a full solution demo.

    We require a solution with the help of which our sales team and customers can interact with at a customer site and that too without a complex server and database implementation.

    Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.
    Thanks.

  2. Re: Simplifying Complex Software Demos

    ESP unifies security controls. They deliver persistent visibility into the current state, security posture, and activity of the network environment. This enables organization to express, implement, and remediate, easily and cost-effectively, a broad spectrum of security policies to address security requirements, regulatory compliance and business risk.

    This would require complex server environment, of course. But we need solution that is not at all complex and can solve the issues.

+ Reply to Thread