after the RHCE exam - Redhat

This is a discussion on after the RHCE exam - Redhat ; Hello I took the RHCE exam last Thursday. How long does it usually take for the results to be e-mailed? The instructor said that Redhat replies within a month. I've been told by some RHCEs that they have received their ...

  1. after the RHCE exam

    Hello
    I took the RHCE exam last Thursday.
    How long does it usually take for the results to be e-mailed?
    The instructor said that Redhat replies within a month.
    I've been told by some RHCEs that they have received their results two days
    after.
    I am full of agony.
    I addressed all the topics but I had no time to test anything.
    Personally I believe that at least I have the RHCT but I really need the
    whole thing.
    I have gargantuan stress. I hope I receive good results early enough before
    I become alcoholic or something.
    Ioannis

  2. Re: after the RHCE exam

    Ioannis wrote:
    > Hello
    > I took the RHCE exam last Thursday.
    > How long does it usually take for the results to be e-mailed?
    > The instructor said that Redhat replies within a month.
    > I've been told by some RHCEs that they have received their results two days
    > after.
    > I am full of agony.
    > I addressed all the topics but I had no time to test anything.
    > Personally I believe that at least I have the RHCT but I really need the
    > whole thing.
    > I have gargantuan stress. I hope I receive good results early enough before
    > I become alcoholic or something.
    > Ioannis

    Ioannis,

    The 4 times I did the exam I received the result within a week.

    Kind regards,

    Jan Gerrit Kootstra

  3. Re: after the RHCE exam

    On Jun 28, 10:16*am, Ioannis wrote:
    > Hello
    > I took the RHCE exam last Thursday.
    > How long does it usually take for the results to be e-mailed?
    > The instructor said that Redhat replies within a month.
    > I've been told by some RHCEs that they have received their results two days
    > after.
    > I am full of agony.
    > I addressed all the topics but I had no time to test anything.
    > Personally I believe that at least I have the RHCT but I really need the
    > whole thing.
    > I have gargantuan stress. I hope I receive good results early enough before
    > I become alcoholic or something.
    > Ioannis

    Hi,

    as I know, all my friends have got results within a week.

    MF.

+ Reply to Thread