problem i adding hosts in to NAGIOS - Redhat

This is a discussion on problem i adding hosts in to NAGIOS - Redhat ; Dear all hi, As i have configured NAGIOS and working fine but i want to add more hosts to Nagios for monitoring , If any body have any ideal then please tell me janak...

  1. problem i adding hosts in to NAGIOS

    Dear all

    hi,

    As i have configured NAGIOS and working fine

    but i want to add more hosts to Nagios for monitoring ,

    If any body have any ideal then please tell me

    janak

  2. Re: problem i adding hosts in to NAGIOS

    janaktank@gmail.com wrote:
    > Dear all
    >
    > hi,
    >
    > As i have configured NAGIOS and working fine
    >
    > but i want to add more hosts to Nagios for monitoring ,
    >
    > If any body have any ideal then please tell me
    >
    > janak

    There is no good RedHat compatible Nagios configuration tool. Lilac could get
    there some day, but the author had to rebuild for various reasons, and relies
    on php-pear-propel.

    You'll need to edit the /etc/nagios/*.cfg files, adding hosts, services for
    the hosts, etc.

+ Reply to Thread