Hi all,

I've been running with Fedora 9 for about a month now and mostly it
has been quite reliable and worked. I only have 2 recurring niggles:

1) Plasma fires up a file dialog every time I log in

2) I can't empty my Trash - I've got a Trash icon my desktop but I
can't find an option to empty it anywhere! (I know I cold just delete
the files in ~/.local/share/trash - I just want it to work like its
supposed to!).

(It may be relevant that I just copied over my /home from a OpenSuSe
10.2 installation....which used to by a SuSE 9 installation...which
used to be....)

Any ideas?

TIA,

C.