Squirrelmail - Attachement - Redhat

This is a discussion on Squirrelmail - Attachement - Redhat ; Hi, Don't if you could help me, but I am sing Squirrelmail and I cannot upload file to send My php file allow me to upload up to 2 M The error message, that Igot is : Could not move/copy ...

  1. Squirrelmail - Attachement

    Hi,

    Don't if you could help me, but I am sing Squirrelmail and I cannot
    upload file to send

    My php file allow me to upload up to 2 M

    The error message, that Igot is : Could not move/copy file. File not
    attached

    But don't why !?

    - Do you know in which folder attachemet are copy on the server ??

    Thanks and regards,

  2. Re: Squirrelmail - Attachement

    Steve wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Don't if you could help me, but I am sing Squirrelmail and I cannot
    > upload file to send
    >
    > My php file allow me to upload up to 2 M
    >
    > The error message, that Igot is : Could not move/copy file. File not
    > attached
    >
    > But don't why !?
    >
    > - Do you know in which folder attachemet are copy on the server ??
    >
    > Thanks and regards,

    I can send mail with an attachment using Squirrelmail with no trouble.
    It appears that the mail is assembled on the client side, with the
    attachment, and so there is no special storage for it on the server.

    I suspect your problem is client-side. Are you sure you can access the
    file?
    --
    Steve

  3. Re: Squirrelmail - Attachement

    Steve Sentoff wrote:
    > Steve wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Don't if you could help me, but I am sing Squirrelmail and I cannot
    >> upload file to send
    >>
    >> My php file allow me to upload up to 2 M
    >>
    >> The error message, that Igot is : Could not move/copy file. File not
    >> attached
    >>
    >> But don't why !?
    >>
    >> - Do you know in which folder attachemet are copy on the server ??
    >>
    >> Thanks and regards,

    > I can send mail with an attachment using Squirrelmail with no trouble.
    > It appears that the mail is assembled on the client side, with the
    > attachment, and so there is no special storage for it on the server.
    >
    > I suspect your problem is client-side. Are you sure you can access the
    > file?

    Hi Steve,

    Yes, I am not sure that the problem comes from the client.
    I am using an normal Windows XP... That should be OK

  4. Re: Squirrelmail - Attachement

    /Squirrelmail /config/config.php
    find:
    $data_dir = '/var/spool/squirrelmail/pref/';
    $attachment_dir = '/var/spool/squirrelmail/attach/';

    http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/Dat...ntsDirectories

    > Hi,
    >
    > Don't if you could help me, but I am sing Squirrelmail and I cannot upload
    > file to send
    >
    > My php file allow me to upload up to 2 M
    >
    > The error message, that Igot is : Could not move/copy file. File not
    > attached
    >
    > But don't why !?
    >
    > - Do you know in which folder attachemet are copy on the server ??
    >
    > Thanks and regards,

  5. Re: Squirrelmail - Attachement

    Thanks !! found it

    I saw this linked, but my Attachement directory was :
    /var/share/squirrelmail/attach
    Apparently it doen't like this, even after a chmod 777
    I changed it for /var/spool/....
    => Works correctly

    Thanks again

    Tomecki wrote:
    > /Squirrelmail /config/config.php
    > find:
    > $data_dir = '/var/spool/squirrelmail/pref/';
    > $attachment_dir = '/var/spool/squirrelmail/attach/';
    >
    > http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/Dat...ntsDirectories
    >

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Don't if you could help me, but I am sing Squirrelmail and I cannot upload
    >> file to send
    >>
    >> My php file allow me to upload up to 2 M
    >>
    >> The error message, that Igot is : Could not move/copy file. File not
    >> attached
    >>
    >> But don't why !?
    >>
    >> - Do you know in which folder attachemet are copy on the server ??
    >>
    >> Thanks and regards,

+ Reply to Thread