powering up for the RHCE exam - Redhat

This is a discussion on powering up for the RHCE exam - Redhat ; Hello I plan to take the RHCE exam on Saturday I feel confident with the material. I already have LPI-2 and a CCNA certifications. I need to learn more about the procedure of the exam. Has anybody taken it recently? ...

  1. powering up for the RHCE exam

    Hello
    I plan to take the RHCE exam on Saturday
    I feel confident with the material.
    I already have LPI-2 and a CCNA certifications.
    I need to learn more about the procedure of the exam.
    Has anybody taken it recently?
    Can you tell me any experiences?
    I don't want to tell me any exam questions.
    How is the exam timed?
    I know that during the troubleshooting period, I need to answer the 5 RHCT
    questions within 60 minutes.
    I've also read that during the RHCE sections, after addressing each topic,
    you can't go back, even if you have time to spare.
    How does exactly work?
    I thought that I have a live server and I need to fix it.
    Is it like the Cisco simlets?
    Thanks

  2. Re: powering up for the RHCE exam

    Ioannis wrote:
    > Hello
    > I plan to take the RHCE exam on Saturday
    > I feel confident with the material.
    > I already have LPI-2 and a CCNA certifications.
    > I need to learn more about the procedure of the exam.
    > Has anybody taken it recently?
    > Can you tell me any experiences?
    > I don't want to tell me any exam questions.
    > How is the exam timed?
    > I know that during the troubleshooting period, I need to answer the 5 RHCT
    > questions within 60 minutes.
    > I've also read that during the RHCE sections, after addressing each topic,
    > you can't go back, even if you have time to spare.
    > How does exactly work?
    > I thought that I have a live server and I need to fix it.
    > Is it like the Cisco simlets?
    > Thanks

    Ioannis,

    These are questions cannot be answered by any Red Hat Certified person.

    You will see next Saterday, good luck.

    Kind regards,

    Jan Gerrit Kootstra RHCE, RHCS

+ Reply to Thread