install fedora linux - Redhat

This is a discussion on install fedora linux - Redhat ; i have been using fedora for a long time, but only on old computers. I would just delete everything and install linux. This will be my frist new computer, I want to have both systems on it. Will there be ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

  1. install fedora linux

    i have been using fedora for a long time, but only on old computers. I
    would just delete everything and install linux.

    This will be my frist new computer, I want to have both systems on
    it. Will there be any problems, I read somewhere there was problems
    installing linux on a computer with vista.

    HP Pavilion dv6700t Entertainment
    - Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
    - Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor T5550 (1.83GHz)
    - 15.4" diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display
    (1280 x 800)
    - 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
    - Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - For Core 2 Duo
    Processors
    - HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam +
    Microphone
    - Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection
    - 160GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive!
    - SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
    - HP ExpressCard Digital/Analog TV Tuner
    - 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

  2. Re: install fedora linux

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Angelocracy.com

    wrote
    on Fri, 30 May 2008 15:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
    :
    > i have been using fedora for a long time, but only on old computers. I
    > would just delete everything and install linux.
    >
    > This will be my frist new computer, I want to have both systems on
    > it. Will there be any problems, I read somewhere there was problems
    > installing linux on a computer with vista.

    I'll admit to some curiosity, but the real issues are
    not Linux per se, but the bootloader. I'd recommend GRUB
    (it may look more complicated but it's also more robust;
    one can edit the config file without having to rerun
    /sbin/lilo, and also overwrite the kernel file) and Fedora
    should be smart enough to detect an existing Windows system
    and install an appropriate GRUB entry.

    On my single-disk laptop you should have something like
    this, if you want to use GRUB, in /boot/grub/menu.lst (or
    grub.conf). This is for WinNT/2k/XP on 32-bit hardware
    (which is what I have -- it's an old Compaq nx9010),
    but I doubt Vista's changed its boot loader that much.

    # For booting Windows NT or Windows95
    title Windows NT / Windows 95 boot menu
    rootnoverify (hd0,0)
    makeactive
    chainloader +1

    I'll admit I don't know what to tell you about
    partitioning, though; most OEMs tend to use one big
    stupid partition on their primary disk. Unless you want
    to fiddle with something like coLinux, you'll have to
    resize that partition with something, and I frankly don't
    know if ntfsresize will work with Vista's variant of NTFS
    (I used it successfully with XP, though).

    I'm also not that familiar with 64 bit.

    I should note that comp.os.linux.advocacy isn't a technical
    support group per se; if you have further issues you
    might try comp.os.linux.setup; it's more in line with the
    question(s) you're asking.

    > HP Pavilion dv6700t Entertainment
    > - Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
    > - Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor T5550 (1.83GHz)
    > - 15.4" diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display
    > (1280 x 800)
    > - 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
    > - Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - For Core 2 Duo
    > Processors
    > - HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam +
    > Microphone
    > - Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection
    > - 160GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive!
    > - SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
    > - HP ExpressCard Digital/Analog TV Tuner
    > - 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

    Ah, a laptop; my bad. You might want to check out
    tuxonice; it'll allow for monitoring of your battery.
    Dunno about the rest of it; I would expect problems with
    the fingerprint reader and webcam, and ALSA and microphones
    have been iffy on my other box (though in all fairness
    that's because the jack into which the microphone plugs
    in can double as an external pair of speakers, which makes
    me wonder if my microphone still works :-P ).

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because it's not the desktop that's
    important, it's the ability to DO something
    with it.

  3. Re: install fedora linux

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because it's not the desktop that's
    important, it's the ability to DO something
    with it.

  4. Re: install fedora linux

    On Fri, 30 May 2008 15:57:44 -0700, Angelocracy.com wrote:

    > i have been using fedora for a long time, but only on old computers. I
    > would just delete everything and install linux.
    >
    > This will be my frist new computer, I want to have both systems on it.
    > Will there be any problems, I read somewhere there was problems
    > installing linux on a computer with vista.
    >
    > HP Pavilion dv6700t Entertainment
    > - Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) - Intel(R)
    > Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor T5550 (1.83GHz) - 15.4" diagonal WXGA
    > High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
    > - 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
    > - Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - For Core 2 Duo Processors
    > - HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam +
    > Microphone
    > - Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
    > Hard Drive!
    > - SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support - HP ExpressCard
    > Digital/Analog TV Tuner - 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

    I've read that there is a problem with installing Vista SP3. I'm not
    talking about the AMD rebooting problem, this had something to do with
    boot loaders. You should Google for Vista SP3 boot loader problems.

  5. Re: install fedora linux

    On Fri, 30 May 2008 15:57:44 -0700, Angelocracy.com wrote:

    > i have been using fedora for a long time, but only on old computers. I
    > would just delete everything and install linux.
    >
    > This will be my frist new computer, I want to have both systems on it.
    > Will there be any problems, I read somewhere there was problems
    > installing linux on a computer with vista.
    >
    > HP Pavilion dv6700t Entertainment
    > - Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) - Intel(R)
    > Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor T5550 (1.83GHz) - 15.4" diagonal WXGA
    > High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
    > - 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
    > - Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - For Core 2 Duo Processors
    > - HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam +
    > Microphone
    > - Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
    > Hard Drive!
    > - SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support - HP ExpressCard
    > Digital/Analog TV Tuner - 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

    I've read that there is a problem with installing Vista SP3. I'm not
    talking about the AMD rebooting problem, this had something to do with
    boot loaders. You should Google for Vista SP3 boot loader problems.

  6. Re: install fedora linux

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > I'll admit I don't know what to tell you about
    > partitioning, though; most OEMs tend to use one big
    > stupid partition on their primary disk. *Unless you want
    > to fiddle with something like coLinux, you'll have to
    > resize that partition with something, and I frankly don't
    > know if ntfsresize will work with Vista's variant of NTFS
    > (I used it successfully with XP, though).

    I can give you my own experience for what it's worth, Ghost.
    I bought myself a new, very-mini desktop towards the end of last year. It
    came with Vista, and not one but THREE partitions, all Primary.
    One comparatively small (Restore), and the rest of the HD split equally into a
    Main and a Data partition. No space for a second HD, so it was very much
    like playing with a laptop.

    I did try a couple of LiveCDs before I started. Worked up to a point, but
    really needed prop. video drivers to get the right res. with the on-board
    graphics.

    Tried first the partition resizer in Vista.
    Was able to only HALVE the partition sizes, and even then, their start points
    were unchanged, leaving two "gaps" on the disk. Not much good to anybody.
    Rather than change the configuration totally, I wanted those 3 original
    partitions to stay as Primaries, very much smaller, but pushed together (no
    gaps) so that I could have an Extended partition to put the Logical ones into
    for Linux.

    In the end, I just used a parted CD, crossed my fingers and let it fly.
    It took some time, but it re-sized and moved everything, left me with a lot of
    space, and the Vista pre-install still worked.

    Tried openSUSE (10.3) and that was fine.
    I really wanted to try ubuntu (7.10) though, so installed that over the
    OpenSUSE. Worked a treat, been running very nicely since, and it's given me
    a very stable platform for my "serious" work (as in work work).

    That's just one instance, and I was nervous throughout, but it all worked
    fine. I can't speak for Fedora. Also, like the OP, I thought I'd seen
    horror stories about Vista not wanting to share a HD, or have a boot loader
    installed.
    I'm still not understanding though why Vista wouldn't let me re-format the
    disk as I wanted it - presumably there's a good technical reason?:-)

    Now, for all it's been used (not at all) I realise that I might just as well
    have scrubbed Vista to start with....:-(

  7. Re: install fedora linux

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > I'll admit I don't know what to tell you about
    > partitioning, though; most OEMs tend to use one big
    > stupid partition on their primary disk. *Unless you want
    > to fiddle with something like coLinux, you'll have to
    > resize that partition with something, and I frankly don't
    > know if ntfsresize will work with Vista's variant of NTFS
    > (I used it successfully with XP, though).

    I can give you my own experience for what it's worth, Ghost.
    I bought myself a new, very-mini desktop towards the end of last year. It
    came with Vista, and not one but THREE partitions, all Primary.
    One comparatively small (Restore), and the rest of the HD split equally into a
    Main and a Data partition. No space for a second HD, so it was very much
    like playing with a laptop.

    I did try a couple of LiveCDs before I started. Worked up to a point, but
    really needed prop. video drivers to get the right res. with the on-board
    graphics.

    Tried first the partition resizer in Vista.
    Was able to only HALVE the partition sizes, and even then, their start points
    were unchanged, leaving two "gaps" on the disk. Not much good to anybody.
    Rather than change the configuration totally, I wanted those 3 original
    partitions to stay as Primaries, very much smaller, but pushed together (no
    gaps) so that I could have an Extended partition to put the Logical ones into
    for Linux.

    In the end, I just used a parted CD, crossed my fingers and let it fly.
    It took some time, but it re-sized and moved everything, left me with a lot of
    space, and the Vista pre-install still worked.

    Tried openSUSE (10.3) and that was fine.
    I really wanted to try ubuntu (7.10) though, so installed that over the
    OpenSUSE. Worked a treat, been running very nicely since, and it's given me
    a very stable platform for my "serious" work (as in work work).

    That's just one instance, and I was nervous throughout, but it all worked
    fine. I can't speak for Fedora. Also, like the OP, I thought I'd seen
    horror stories about Vista not wanting to share a HD, or have a boot loader
    installed.
    I'm still not understanding though why Vista wouldn't let me re-format the
    disk as I wanted it - presumably there's a good technical reason?:-)

    Now, for all it's been used (not at all) I realise that I might just as well
    have scrubbed Vista to start with....:-(

  8. Re: install fedora linux

    General Schvantzkopf wrote:

    > I've read that there is a problem with installing Vista SP3. I'm not
    > talking about the AMD rebooting problem, this had something to do with
    > boot loaders. You should Google for Vista SP3 boot loader problems.

    Vista doesn't have SP3. You're probably thinking of XP.

    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Win...-SP3,5334.html

    ""Because the image for both Intel and AMD is the same all have the
    intelppm.sys driver installed and running. That driver provides power
    management on Intel-based computers. On an AMD-based computer, amdk8.sys
    provides the same functionality," says Johansson."

    Dell is having similar issues.

  9. Re: install fedora linux

    General Schvantzkopf wrote:

    > I've read that there is a problem with installing Vista SP3. I'm not
    > talking about the AMD rebooting problem, this had something to do with
    > boot loaders. You should Google for Vista SP3 boot loader problems.

    Vista doesn't have SP3. You're probably thinking of XP.

    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Win...-SP3,5334.html

    ""Because the image for both Intel and AMD is the same all have the
    intelppm.sys driver installed and running. That driver provides power
    management on Intel-based computers. On an AMD-based computer, amdk8.sys
    provides the same functionality," says Johansson."

    Dell is having similar issues.

  10. Re: install fedora linux

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, General Schvantzkopf

    wrote
    on Fri, 30 May 2008 18:49:48 -0500
    :
    > On Fri, 30 May 2008 15:57:44 -0700, Angelocracy.com wrote:
    >
    >> i have been using fedora for a long time, but only on old computers. I
    >> would just delete everything and install linux.
    >>
    >> This will be my frist new computer, I want to have both systems on it.
    >> Will there be any problems, I read somewhere there was problems
    >> installing linux on a computer with vista.
    >>
    >> HP Pavilion dv6700t Entertainment
    >> - Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) - Intel(R)
    >> Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor T5550 (1.83GHz) - 15.4" diagonal WXGA
    >> High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
    >> - 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
    >> - Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - For Core 2 Duo Processors
    >> - HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam +
    >> Microphone
    >> - Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
    >> Hard Drive!
    >> - SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support - HP ExpressCard
    >> Digital/Analog TV Tuner - 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

    > I've read that there is a problem with installing Vista SP3. I'm not
    > talking about the AMD rebooting problem, this had something to do with
    > boot loaders. You should Google for Vista SP3 boot loader problems.

    Since when does Vista have an SP3? I thought they released
    Vista SP1 not that long ago...?

    Not that it matters; the farther away I'm from Vista, the happier I'll
    be. (I can live with XP's foul-ups, though I rarely use it anyway.)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux makes one use one's mind.
    Windows just messes with one's head.

  11. Re: install fedora linux

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux makes one use one's mind.
    Windows just messes with one's head.

  12. Re: install fedora linux

    On Fri, 30 May 2008 17:34:59 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, General Schvantzkopf
    > wrote
    > on Fri, 30 May 2008 18:49:48 -0500
    > :
    >> On Fri, 30 May 2008 15:57:44 -0700, Angelocracy.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> i have been using fedora for a long time, but only on old computers. I
    >>> would just delete everything and install linux.
    >>>
    >>> This will be my frist new computer, I want to have both systems on
    >>> it. Will there be any problems, I read somewhere there was problems
    >>> installing linux on a computer with vista.
    >>>
    >>> HP Pavilion dv6700t Entertainment
    >>> - Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) - Intel(R)
    >>> Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor T5550 (1.83GHz) - 15.4" diagonal WXGA
    >>> High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800) - 4GB
    >>> DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
    >>> - Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - For Core 2 Duo
    >>> Processors - HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader +
    >>> Webcam + Microphone
    >>> - Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection - 160GB 5400RPM
    >>> SATA Hard Drive!
    >>> - SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support - HP ExpressCard
    >>> Digital/Analog TV Tuner - 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

    >> I've read that there is a problem with installing Vista SP3. I'm not
    >> talking about the AMD rebooting problem, this had something to do with
    >> boot loaders. You should Google for Vista SP3 boot loader problems.
    >>

    > Since when does Vista have an SP3? I thought they released Vista SP1
    > not that long ago...?
    >
    > Not that it matters; the farther away I'm from Vista, the happier I'll
    > be. (I can live with XP's foul-ups, though I rarely use it anyway.)

    Sorry I meant SP1, its XP that just got SP3. However there was a mention
    of a problem with Vista SP1 in The Register or the The Inquirer that had
    to do with some sort of security check that got confused by the presence
    of a non-MS bootloader.

  13. Re: install fedora linux

    On Fri, 30 May 2008 17:34:59 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, General Schvantzkopf
    > wrote
    > on Fri, 30 May 2008 18:49:48 -0500
    > :
    >> On Fri, 30 May 2008 15:57:44 -0700, Angelocracy.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> i have been using fedora for a long time, but only on old computers. I
    >>> would just delete everything and install linux.
    >>>
    >>> This will be my frist new computer, I want to have both systems on
    >>> it. Will there be any problems, I read somewhere there was problems
    >>> installing linux on a computer with vista.
    >>>
    >>> HP Pavilion dv6700t Entertainment
    >>> - Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) - Intel(R)
    >>> Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor T5550 (1.83GHz) - 15.4" diagonal WXGA
    >>> High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800) - 4GB
    >>> DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
    >>> - Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - For Core 2 Duo
    >>> Processors - HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader +
    >>> Webcam + Microphone
    >>> - Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection - 160GB 5400RPM
    >>> SATA Hard Drive!
    >>> - SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support - HP ExpressCard
    >>> Digital/Analog TV Tuner - 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

    >> I've read that there is a problem with installing Vista SP3. I'm not
    >> talking about the AMD rebooting problem, this had something to do with
    >> boot loaders. You should Google for Vista SP3 boot loader problems.
    >>

    > Since when does Vista have an SP3? I thought they released Vista SP1
    > not that long ago...?
    >
    > Not that it matters; the farther away I'm from Vista, the happier I'll
    > be. (I can live with XP's foul-ups, though I rarely use it anyway.)

    Sorry I meant SP1, its XP that just got SP3. However there was a mention
    of a problem with Vista SP1 in The Register or the The Inquirer that had
    to do with some sort of security check that got confused by the presence
    of a non-MS bootloader.

  14. Re: install fedora linux

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, General Schvantzkopf

    wrote
    on Fri, 30 May 2008 20:25:05 -0500
    :
    > On Fri, 30 May 2008 17:34:59 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, General Schvantzkopf
    >> wrote
    >> on Fri, 30 May 2008 18:49:48 -0500
    >> :

    >>> I've read that there is a problem with installing Vista SP3. I'm not
    >>> talking about the AMD rebooting problem, this had something to do with
    >>> boot loaders. You should Google for Vista SP3 boot loader problems.
    >>>

    >> Since when does Vista have an SP3? I thought they released Vista SP1
    >> not that long ago...?
    >>
    >> Not that it matters; the farther away I'm from Vista, the happier I'll
    >> be. (I can live with XP's foul-ups, though I rarely use it anyway.)

    > Sorry I meant SP1, its XP that just got SP3. However there was a mention
    > of a problem with Vista SP1 in The Register or the The Inquirer that had
    > to do with some sort of security check that got confused by the presence
    > of a non-MS bootloader.

    Oh, the horror. Vista obviously plans to wipe out LILO
    and GRUB! :-)

    Can't be too careful with those non-NTLDR affairs, I guess.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #104392:
    for(int i = 0; i < 1000000; i++) sleep(0);

  15. Re: install fedora linux

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #104392:
    for(int i = 0; i < 1000000; i++) sleep(0);

  16. Re: install fedora linux

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > Oh, the horror. Vista obviously plans to wipe out LILO
    > and GRUB! :-)
    >
    > Can't be too careful with those non-NTLDR affairs, I guess.

    Don't laugh. Take a good look at the 'Palladium' DRM tools, which have been
    renamed to 'Trusted Computing'. The tools clearly have the capacity to lock
    the boot loader so that only authorized software can replace it, and to check
    the authorization for the bootloader in the BIOS and prevent access to any
    media without the designated boot loader.

    It's really scary stuff.

  17. Re: install fedora linux

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > Oh, the horror. Vista obviously plans to wipe out LILO
    > and GRUB! :-)
    >
    > Can't be too careful with those non-NTLDR affairs, I guess.

    Don't laugh. Take a good look at the 'Palladium' DRM tools, which have been
    renamed to 'Trusted Computing'. The tools clearly have the capacity to lock
    the boot loader so that only authorized software can replace it, and to check
    the authorization for the bootloader in the BIOS and prevent access to any
    media without the designated boot loader.

    It's really scary stuff.

  18. Re: install fedora linux

    Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, the horror. Vista obviously plans to wipe out LILO and GRUB! :-)
    >>
    >> Can't be too careful with those non-NTLDR affairs, I guess.
    >>

    > Don't laugh. Take a good look at the 'Palladium' DRM tools, which have
    > been renamed to 'Trusted Computing'.

    Years-old stuff that has been dropped, AFAIK...

    > The tools clearly have the capacity
    > to lock the boot loader so that only authorized software can replace it,
    > and to check the authorization for the bootloader in the BIOS and
    > prevent access to any media without the designated boot loader.
    >
    > It's really scary stuff.

    Never turn your back on M$. You just might get a knife.

  19. Re: install fedora linux

    Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, the horror. Vista obviously plans to wipe out LILO and GRUB! :-)
    >>
    >> Can't be too careful with those non-NTLDR affairs, I guess.
    >>

    > Don't laugh. Take a good look at the 'Palladium' DRM tools, which have
    > been renamed to 'Trusted Computing'.

    Years-old stuff that has been dropped, AFAIK...

    > The tools clearly have the capacity
    > to lock the boot loader so that only authorized software can replace it,
    > and to check the authorization for the bootloader in the BIOS and
    > prevent access to any media without the designated boot loader.
    >
    > It's really scary stuff.

    Never turn your back on M$. You just might get a knife.

  20. Trusted Computing, was Re: install fedora linux

    chrisv wrote:
    > Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
    >
    >> The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oh, the horror. Vista obviously plans to wipe out LILO and GRUB! :-)
    >>>
    >>> Can't be too careful with those non-NTLDR affairs, I guess.
    >>>

    >> Don't laugh. Take a good look at the 'Palladium' DRM tools, which have
    >> been renamed to 'Trusted Computing'.

    > Years-old stuff that has been dropped, AFAIK...

    No, "Trusted Computing" is still proceeding. It's apparently not incorporated
    commonly into Intel CPU's yet, but it's certainly a default hardware chipset
    on a number of modern laptops and desktips.

    >> The tools clearly have the capacity
    >> to lock the boot loader so that only authorized software can replace it,
    >> and to check the authorization for the bootloader in the BIOS and
    >> prevent access to any media without the designated boot loader.
    >>
    >> It's really scary stuff.

    > Never turn your back on M$. You just might get a knife.

    And this one is being done slowly, hoping we don't notice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast