network card and sound card is not detected - Redhat

This is a discussion on network card and sound card is not detected - Redhat ; During installation of RHEL 4 WS ,it does not detect my sound card and network interface card... Plz let me know that what could b the problem in it .........

  1. network card and sound card is not detected

    During installation of RHEL 4 WS ,it does not detect my sound card and
    network interface card...

    Plz let me know that what could b the problem in it ......

  2. Re: network card and sound card is not detected

    On May 3, 3:54 am, "bhardwajhars...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > During installation of RHEL 4 WS ,it does not detect my sound card and
    > network interface card...
    >
    > Plz let me know that what could b the problem in it ......

    Hi soldier
    u tried KUDZU?

    or setup to configure?

  3. Re: network card and sound card is not detected

    what is this kudzu ?

    plzz explain it in short .....

  4. Re: network card and sound card is not detected

    bhardwajharsh82@gmail.com wrote:
    > what is this kudzu ?
    >
    > plzz explain it in short .....

    bhardwajharsh82,

    In short kudzu is the "Red Hat/Fedora" counterpart of the Windows
    hardware wizzard.

    man kudzu

    will have an explanation in more detail.

    It is more automatic.

    Kind regards,

    Jan Gerrit

+ Reply to Thread