how to restore the system RHEL from the previous date - Redhat

This is a discussion on how to restore the system RHEL from the previous date - Redhat ; Hi, I have installed the yum server ,after that i have enabled some servers like NFS,SAMBA .But when the rebooted the machine it is taking lot of time in rebooting ,it takes lot of time in enabling SAMBA services ,Now ...

  1. how to restore the system RHEL from the previous date

    Hi,
    I have installed the yum server ,after that i have enabled some
    servers like NFS,SAMBA .But when the rebooted the machine it is taking
    lot of time in rebooting ,it takes lot of time in enabling SAMBA
    services ,Now i want to restore the system from the previous
    date .Please guide how to do it .

    Thanks and Regards
    Nagendra Rathore
    Email:nagendrarthr@gmail.com

  2. Re: how to restore the system RHEL from the previous date

    On May 2, 2:21 pm, nagendrar...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have installed the yum server ,after that i have enabled some
    > servers like NFS,SAMBA .But when the rebooted the machine it is taking
    > lot of time in rebooting ,it takes lot of time in enabling SAMBA
    > services ,Now i want to restore the system from the previous
    > date .Please guide how to do it .
    >
    > Thanks and Regards
    > Nagendra Rathore
    > Email:nagendrar...@gmail.com

    hi

    u can temporarily stop the rservice for samba & NFS
    or u can remove smaba rpm

    yum remove samba

    but it depends upon u r need so be carefull

+ Reply to Thread