Wireless Uni Connect - Redhat

This is a discussion on Wireless Uni Connect - Redhat ; Hi Geek Boy, I'm not up with PEAP but this may help you out: http://grok.lsu.edu/Article.aspx?articleId=1470 Seems that wpa_supplicant will help. Z....

  1. Wireless Uni Connect

    Hi Geek Boy,

    I'm not up with PEAP but this may help you out:

    http://grok.lsu.edu/Article.aspx?articleId=1470

    Seems that wpa_supplicant will help.

    Z.

  2. Re: Wireless Uni Connect

    On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:40:59 +1000, zappa wrote:

    > Hi Geek Boy,
    >
    > I'm not up with PEAP but this may help you out:
    >
    > http://grok.lsu.edu/Article.aspx?articleId=1470
    >
    > Seems that wpa_supplicant will help.
    >
    > Z.

    Hey, that helped a lot.

    All I have to do now is click on the network icon on the top right of the
    screen and it shows all the close access points, and I only need to click
    on the one I want to connect to. This is more easy than Winblows.

    Thanks a lot for your help in this.

    GB

+ Reply to Thread