qmail, postfix, and yum - Redhat

This is a discussion on qmail, postfix, and yum - Redhat ; If I am running qmail as my mtx and then use yum to install postfix, will postfix then become the default mtx or qmail will still be the mail server (giving me time to configure postfix)? -- Mauricio raub-kudria-com (if ...

  1. qmail, postfix, and yum

    --
    Mauricio raub-kudria-com
    (if you need to email me, use this address =)

  2. Re: qmail, postfix, and yum

    Hi

    Mauricio Tavares schrieb:
    > If I am running qmail as my mtx and then use yum to install postfix,
    > will postfix then become the default mtx or qmail will still be the mail
    > server (giving me time to configure postfix)?

    I think it you should try to solve this problem using alternatives.
    Read man alternatives
    hth
    Peer

  3. Re: qmail, postfix, and yum

    Hi

    Mauricio Tavares schrieb:
    > If I am running qmail as my mtx and then use yum to install postfix,
    > will postfix then become the default mtx or qmail will still be the mail
    > server (giving me time to configure postfix)?

    I think it you should try to solve this problem using alternatives.
    Read man alternatives
    hth
    Peer

+ Reply to Thread