bootable cd with KS - Redhat

This is a discussion on bootable cd with KS - Redhat ; Hello, Anyone has the latest procedure to create a bootable KickStart CD? I followed some of the outdate procedure and not able to boot I am running RHEL 4.6 Thanks, Tuan...

  1. bootable cd with KS

    Hello,

    Anyone has the latest procedure to create a bootable KickStart CD? I
    followed some of the outdate procedure and not able to boot
    I am running RHEL 4.6

    Thanks,

    Tuan

  2. Re: bootable cd with KS

    tqhuynh@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Anyone has the latest procedure to create a bootable KickStart CD? I
    > followed some of the outdate procedure and not able to boot
    > I am running RHEL 4.6
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Tuan

    I'd look at the CentOS CD's, at https://projects.centos.org/trac/livecd/.

    CentOS continues to provide a number of very, very useful tools that I'd love
    to see RedHat integrate, but would be awkward with RedHat's licensing model
    ever since the first RHEL.

+ Reply to Thread