printer - Redhat

This is a discussion on printer - Redhat ; how to add hp laserjet 1020 in linux 5...

  1. printer

    how to add hp laserjet 1020 in linux 5

  2. Re: printer

    molsakthi@yahoo.co.in wrote:
    > how to add hp laserjet 1020 in linux 5

    What do you mean by linux 5 and what happens when you plug it in and try to use
    it?

    --
    If the Germans were as tough as the Iraqis would we still be fighting WWII?
    -- The Iron Webmaster, 3966

  3. Re: printer

    Matt Giwer wrote:
    > molsakthi@yahoo.co.in wrote:
    >
    >> how to add hp laserjet 1020 in linux 5

    > What do you mean by linux 5 and what happens when you plug it in and
    > try to use it?

    It appears that the 1020 has only a usb input.

  4. Re: printer

    hi, this could help you -> http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/
    molsakthi@yahoo.co.in schrieb:
    > how to add hp laserjet 1020 in linux 5