help me pls - Redhat

This is a discussion on help me pls - Redhat ; hello everyone, my name is Danang. Im from indonesia. I'm in the middle of my college assignment. my assignment is to research about Redhat Enterprise Linux. I have no idea about redhat linux and i got confused by informations that ...

  1. help me pls

    hello everyone, my name is Danang. Im from indonesia.

    I'm in the middle of my college assignment. my assignment is to
    research about Redhat Enterprise Linux. I have no idea about redhat
    linux and i got confused by informations that i found on internet. Can
    anyone here help me? what are advantages using redhat linux in server
    compared using windows xp?

    thanks so much

    Danang

  2. Re: help me pls

    In news:4d532ff4-0c51-4f35-93b4-c18dccec14ac@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com,
    dnank_master@hotmail.com typed:

    > I'm in the middle of my college assignment. ...
    > Can anyone here help me? what are advantages using redhat linux
    > in server compared using windows xp?

    Consider your question in this mode: "What are the advantages of doing my
    own thinking compared to paying others to think for me?"

    Since you're in cullage the answer should be obvious.

  3. Re: help me pls

    dnank_master@hotmail.com wrote:
    > hello everyone, my name is Danang. Im from indonesia.
    >
    > I'm in the middle of my college assignment. my assignment is to
    > research about Redhat Enterprise Linux. I have no idea about redhat
    > linux and i got confused by informations that i found on internet. Can
    > anyone here help me? what are advantages using redhat linux in server
    > compared using windows xp?
    >
    > thanks so much

    The primary value of RHEL is its porn server, xxxpornd, as it has a much more
    robust manual interface.

    --
    In the US, two hundred years is a long time.
    In Europe, two hundred miles is a long distance.

+ Reply to Thread