XEN and virt-manager on RedHat 5.1 - Redhat

This is a discussion on XEN and virt-manager on RedHat 5.1 - Redhat ; Hi does anyone know why I cannot connect from a redhat 5.1 via virt-manager to antoher redhat 5.1 xen hypervisor? Virt-manager greys out the remote connect button. Why? Do I need a special license for that? Maybe theres a package ...

  1. XEN and virt-manager on RedHat 5.1

    Hi

    does anyone know why I cannot connect from a redhat 5.1 via virt-manager to
    antoher redhat 5.1 xen hypervisor? Virt-manager greys out the remote connect
    button. Why? Do I need a special license for that? Maybe theres a package
    missing? an idea? I alredy tried to create a new ssh key and so on...

    Thanks

    Abacus

  2. Re: XEN and virt-manager on RedHat 5.1

    On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:05:55 +0200, Abacus Cosinus wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > does anyone know why I cannot connect from a redhat 5.1 via virt-manager
    > to antoher redhat 5.1 xen hypervisor? Virt-manager greys out the remote
    > connect button. Why? Do I need a special license for that? Maybe theres
    > a package missing? an idea? I alredy tried to create a new ssh key and
    > so on...
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Abacus

    Might be a firewall issue.

  3. Re: XEN and virt-manager on RedHat 5.1

    Sorry, forgot to mention it. I disabled the firewall, SElinux as well. All
    systems are in the same subnet, traffic does not cross any physical
    firewall.

    Thanks

    Abacus

    "General Schvantzkopf" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:Rcadnfo4ToKKSG7anZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:05:55 +0200, Abacus Cosinus wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> does anyone know why I cannot connect from a redhat 5.1 via virt-manager
    >> to antoher redhat 5.1 xen hypervisor? Virt-manager greys out the remote
    >> connect button. Why? Do I need a special license for that? Maybe theres
    >> a package missing? an idea? I alredy tried to create a new ssh key and
    >> so on...
    >>

    >> Thanks
    >>

    >> Abacus

    > Might be a firewall issue.