suse or debian??? - Redhat

This is a discussion on suse or debian??? - Redhat ; which one is better suse or debian????????...

  1. suse or debian???

    which one is better suse or debian????????

  2. Re: suse or debian???

    Rob007 wrote:
    > which one is better suse or debian????????

    Red Hat, Fedora, Slackware?????????????

  3. Re: suse or debian???

    Rob007 wrote:
    > which one is better suse or debian????????

    The one you use is always the best. If it were not the best you would be using
    something else. If you are experienced you know this.

    If you are a beginner you want the most popular so there are more people to
    help you learn. When I started full time in 2000 it was Redhat although a couple
    years earlier I used Slack 3. I can't remember a difference between them.

    As long as the distribution has a mechanism for automated upgrades such as yum
    in Redhat/Fedora to avoid dependency hell there probably isn't enough difference
    between them to be of any interest to a beginner.

    --
    The problem with bringing the Gitmo prisoners to trial is they cannot be
    given anything Americans can recognize as a fair trial.

+ Reply to Thread