FC4& ntfs - Redhat

This is a discussion on FC4& ntfs - Redhat ; My Fedora Core 4 can not mount NTFS file system,can not install ntfs kernel for 2.6.11. Who can help me?...

  1. FC4& ntfs

    My Fedora Core 4 can not mount NTFS file system,can not install ntfs kernel
    for 2.6.11.
    Who can help me?

  2. Re: FC4& ntfs

    "J.Doom\(joe\)" wrote:
    > My Fedora Core 4 can not mount NTFS file system,can not install ntfs kernel
    > for 2.6.11.
    > Who can help me?

    I am pretty sure, it can. Would be helpful to know about the way you
    try to mount and the error messages you get!

    Try a mount -t ntfs /dev/yourntfspartition /mnt an look what happens.

    bye, gk

  3. Re: FC4& ntfs

    My kernel(2.6.11) can not support NTFS(read&write).I have installed
    linux-kernel-ntfs.rpm.Now I can mount my NTFS filesystem.
    Thank you very much!
    "Georg Klein" 写入消息新闻:ffo421$4u2$1@newsreader2.netcologne.d e...
    > "J.Doom\(joe\)" wrote:
    >> My Fedora Core 4 can not mount NTFS file system,can not install ntfs
    >> kernel
    >> for 2.6.11.
    >> Who can help me?
    >>

    > I am pretty sure, it can. Would be helpful to know about the way you
    > try to mount and the error messages you get!
    >
    > Try a mount -t ntfs /dev/yourntfspartition /mnt an look what happens.
    >

    > bye, gk

+ Reply to Thread