================================================== ===========================
> Install 40 Package(s)
> Update 516 Package(s)
> Remove 0 Package(s)
>
> Total download size: 1.1 G
> Downloading Packages:
> warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
> e42d547b
>

> Public key for faad2-2.5-2.fc7.i386.rpm is not installed

all you need is the public key from fedora download site. The public key
need to be install to allow update with yum. type the following in the
shell prompt using the root account and password:

[root@lnxfc7 ~]# rmp -Uvh ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/
linux/releases/7/Fedora/i386/os/RPM-GPG-KEY

This should install the public key on your machine.

have fun!