Writing scripts in Linux - Redhat

This is a discussion on Writing scripts in Linux - Redhat ; Hi Guys, Generally it is considered hard to write scripts. But it's not that difficult. Here is an interesting article which explains how to write scripts in a very simple way. A must read http://www.knowurtech.com/linux/writing_scripts.html In general also i found ...

  1. Writing scripts in Linux

    Hi Guys,
    Generally it is considered hard to write scripts. But it's not that
    difficult. Here is an interesting article which

    explains how to write scripts in a very simple way. A must read

    http://www.knowurtech.com/linux/writing_scripts.html

    In general also i found this site quite interesting.
    Cheers!!
    Dinesh

  2. Re: Writing scripts in Linux

    On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 04:45:11 -0700, Cisco_King wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    > Generally it is considered hard to write scripts.

    No... it's not.

    --
    I told you this was going to happen.

  3. Re: Writing scripts in Linux

    Cisco_King wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    > Generally it is considered hard to write scripts. But it's not that
    > difficult. Here is an interesting article which
    >
    > explains how to write scripts in a very simple way. A must read
    >
    > http://www.knowurtech.com/linux/writing_scripts.html
    >
    > In general also i found this site quite interesting.
    > Cheers!!
    > Dinesh

    catch up bash beginners guide, its very simpler

    Thanks, Nikhil

+ Reply to Thread