Dual Boot not working - Redhat

This is a discussion on Dual Boot not working - Redhat ; I have Windows XP & Windows Server 2003 installed on my Dell E520 (Core2, 2GB RAM, one 250GB hard disk). Last night I installed Fedora Core 7 x86_64, but I can't see Windows OS listed on the start up. Where ...

  1. Dual Boot not working

    I have Windows XP & Windows Server 2003 installed on my Dell E520
    (Core2, 2GB RAM, one 250GB hard disk). Last night I installed Fedora
    Core 7 x86_64, but I can't see Windows OS listed on the start up.
    Where are they gone? During the installation it did ask me to install
    GRUB, which I did.

    Is it something to do with the fact that Fedora 7 that I installed is
    64-bit OS, while Windows are 32-bit operating systems (both XP &
    2003).

    How can I go about to resolve this issue.

    Thanks in advance for your suggestions

    Kappa

  2. Re: Dual Boot not working

    http://www.geocities.com/epark/linux...w2k-HOWTO.html