I have a question about setting up point-to-point connections. If I
build the connection using command line options, I can get P-t-P using
ifconfig. However, that doesn't seem to be an option using the RH
network GUI so that the connection will be built at boot time.

This came up after I built the connection by hand to solve a problem,
and then couldn't find a way to duplicate it using the GUI.

Note: I know I can just put this in the rc.local file, that's what I'm
doing now. I just wondered if there's something I'm missing. Answers for
FC3, FC4, RHEL3 or RHEL4 are useful, use them all.

--
bill davidsen
http://newsgroups.news.prodigy.com