[RH9] any yum repositories kept up to date? - Redhat

This is a discussion on [RH9] any yum repositories kept up to date? - Redhat ; I have a couple of RedHat 9 machines that I kept up to date with yum after up2date no longer supported RH9. Does anyone know of yum repositories that keep RH9 packages that are kept current. I know RH are ...

  1. [RH9] any yum repositories kept up to date?

    I have a couple of RedHat 9 machines that I kept up to date with yum
    after up2date no longer supported RH9.

    Does anyone know of yum repositories that keep RH9 packages that are
    kept current. I know RH are no longer supporting, but maybe there is a
    community that is cooking their own rpms?

    --
    TROY PIGGINS
    e : usenet@piggo.com (text only emails read)

  2. Re: [RH9] any yum repositories kept up to date?

    * Thor wrote:
    > Troy Piggins wrote:
    >
    >> I have a couple of RedHat 9 machines that I kept up to date with yum
    >> after up2date no longer supported RH9.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of yum repositories that keep RH9 packages that are
    >> kept current. I know RH are no longer supporting, but maybe there is a
    >> community that is cooking their own rpms?

    > http://www.fedoralegacy.org

    Very good, thanks.

    --
    TROY PIGGINS