Hi,

I need to implement a simple IPv6 network for research purpose. All I need
is a couple of routers and a few clients. I probably need to try both
stateless as well as stateful implementations on the network.

I have read quite a few articles complainning the implementation of IPv6 on
FC2 is very incomplete, and therefore those projects like USAGI are born to
improve it.

Has anyone ever implemented an IPv6 network on a pure FC2 installation
(i.e., without installing other "non-native" codes)? I think the stateless
autoconfiguration kind of works on my network. Is it as far as it goes?

I also found that DHCPv6 seems to have only ported on FC3. Is FC3 supposed
to be much better IPv6-supported than FC2?

Thanks very much for any suggestions in advance.

Regards,

Patrick