Fedora update problem from CDROM ... - Redhat

This is a discussion on Fedora update problem from CDROM ... - Redhat ; Hi, After installing the fedora everything was working nicely. Now I want to update it from CDROM using add/remove application but it is not working properly. After I have specified every thing in the add/remove application it goes for depentency ...

  1. Fedora update problem from CDROM ...

    Hi,

    After installing the fedora everything was working nicely. Now
    I want to update it from CDROM using add/remove application but it is
    not working properly.

    After I have specified every thing in the add/remove application it
    goes for depentency check and it was asking for the CDROM 2 to the
    tray. {"When I put the CD and press ok it show the error message :
    [["Unable to access the disk:isk was unable to be accessed for
    reading. please confirm it is in the drive and try agian"]].

    If any one know the exact problem, thne please help me to solve
    it.

    Where is the file for configuring this add/remove program in Fedora
    core II. I think by specifying the exact drive it should be solve.

    Please help me to solve this problem

    Thanks in Advance

  2. Re: Fedora update problem from CDROM ...

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 03:59:17 -0800, Sireesh V thoughtfully wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > After installing the fedora everything was working nicely. Now
    > I want to update it from CDROM using add/remove application but it is not
    > working properly.
    >
    > After I have specified every thing in the add/remove application it goes
    > for depentency check and it was asking for the CDROM 2 to the tray. {"When
    > I put the CD and press ok it show the error message : [["Unable to access
    > the disk:isk was unable to be accessed for reading. please confirm it is
    > in the drive and try agian"]].
    >
    > If any one know the exact problem, thne please help me to solve
    > it.
    >

    > Where is the file for configuring this add/remove program in Fedora core
    > II. I think by specifying the exact drive it should be solve.
    >

    > Please help me to solve this problem
    >
    > Thanks in Advance

    Know problem with Fedora but I forgot the solution. Try Google "Fedora
    add/remove".

+ Reply to Thread