Redirect ttyS0 to file and to an Xterm - Redhat

This is a discussion on Redirect ttyS0 to file and to an Xterm - Redhat ; Hello all I am trying to redirect ttyS0 to both a file and still view the ttyS0 in a window ? Is it possible to do just from the command line ? I tried many cat > ttyS0 to file ...

  1. Redirect ttyS0 to file and to an Xterm

    Hello all

    I am trying to redirect ttyS0 to both a file and still view the ttyS0
    in a window ? Is it possible to do just from the command line ?
    I tried many cat > ttyS0 to file and tee command to no avail.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Redirect ttyS0 to file and to an Xterm

    On 2 Mar 2005 16:00:17 -0800, bell wrote:
    > Hello all
    >
    > I am trying to redirect ttyS0 to both a file and still view the ttyS0
    > in a window ? Is it possible to do just from the command line ?
    > I tried many cat > ttyS0 to file and tee command to no avail.

    You might try with tee

+ Reply to Thread